Does your furry not want to eat his croquettes? Are you tired of buying feed that you have to give away later? If so, I have to give you some news: you have a very special cat 🙂, but also very intelligent. I tell you why: we often give them a type of diet or a specific type of feed that is not always the most appropriate. There are many felines who have no problem eating what their keepers put in their feeder, but there are others who will not settle for that.
If you have had a friend like that, don’t worry. We are going to tell you why my cat does not want to eat I think and, of course, what you can do to solve the problem.
Why don’t you eat I think?
There are two main reasons why he does not want to eat I think:
- He has gotten bored of always eating the same thing: itis something that usually happens. To avoid it, or to solve it, it will be enough that we give it other feed, of different flavors, for example, a different one per month.
- You are sick:if you have abdominal pain, or are in poor health, one of the most common symptoms is loss of appetite. In these cases, it is essential to take him to the vet to find out what is happening to him and what needs to be done to make him recover.
Tricks to eat your croquettes
If you can’t afford to change your mind right now, there are several things you can do to “trick” him. For example:
- Prepare a chicken broth (boneless) and add it to the feed.
- Add water or milk (important for cats) to their food.
- Heat the wet food in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Let him eat next to you (in the same room).
And if none of this works, try just chicken broth, or boiled organ meats. A cat cannot go more than 3 days without eating, so it is important to observe it to detect any problems.
why has my cat stopped eating
cat not eating much but acting normal
cat not eating or drinking for 3 days
cat not eating but drinking water
what to feed a sick cat that wont eat
my kitten wont eat and is very sleepy
cat seems hungry but wont eat
cat licks food but doesnt eat
Why is my cat hungry but won’t eat?
Is it normal for a cat to want to eat all the time?
Why does my cat want to be petted while eating?
What is the best appetite stimulant for cats?
What to feed a cat that doesn’t want to eat?
How long should a cat go without eating?
What are the symptoms of a cat dying of kidney failure?
What are symptoms of a cat dying?
Can you force feed a cat?
How can I help my sick cat without going to the vet?
How do you comfort a sick cat?
How do you help a stressed out cat?